Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Awaiting Baby...

I've been wanting to do a blog for a while, and I guess there is no time better than the present! 
Jess and I are (not-so-patiently) awaiting the arrival of our first baby (boy), who is due tomorrow! I've loved being pregnant...for the most part. I could do without the morning sickness for the first few months, and this last month of just being so entirely huge and uncomfortable. Having said that, there are simply no words to describe the miracle of having a little life grow inside you. I'm so blessed to have that privilege as a woman. 
I am SO ready to be done with this pregnancy. I just want to meet this little guy! I feel like I already know and love him, but it will be something else entirely to be able to wrap my arms around this little babe, and kiss him and touch his little hands and feet and know that he is mine.

3 comments:

  1. Cheryl that picture of you is stunning!! congrats on the baby who is almost here!! so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurray!! welcome to the blog world!! im so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. i love the picture you chose. you guys are hot

    ReplyDelete